Text Link Ads

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ok...I think I am just messing with people's heads...

So I think, despite me and my clever friends still fritzing around with the word press CC...

I think I should just move shop over there.........

It is too much surfing for all and sundry to put up with all these sites...

So please set your links to www.crunchycarpets.com.

If I don't have you linked there let me know..that roll is based on an old blogroll..though I think I have almost everyone on the del.icio.us website.

I think I will keep this up for my writing practice and so on....but the main one SHOULD be CC..and hopefully when my friend can help me with the things I was complaining about...all should be fine.

I hope I don't lose all my friends!!!!

And link to http://weecuppatea.blogspot.com/...... because my mom plans on doing a lot more writing and we have lots of stories to tell.

Kerry/Crunchy

2 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Ok I'll switch the links on my site. Thanks for the heads up.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Changing my sidebar...