Text Link Ads

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen....my contribution



Thirteen Things about Crunchy Carpets

And the Foods I do NOT like!

1. Brussel Sprouts

2. Cabbage (unless in coleslaw)

3. Cauliflower

4. Tofu

5. Oysters

6. Tomato Juice (do drinks count?)

7. Dark Chocolate

8. Deviled Eggs (the texture!)(cold boiled eggs period!)

9. Tinned Ham (the jelly stuff sends me over the edge)

10. Any Chinese styles soups (the texture seems to get me)

11. Blueberries

12. Brie Cheese ( I try..but I don't really like it)

13. Pickles

This was hard..I actually LIKE a lot of foods!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you not like dark chocolate or Brie?

I agree with the rest though - tinned ham jelly [shudder].

cronznet said...

I really like everything on your list, with the exception of tinned ham (YUCK to the jellystuff) and tomatoes (allergic). I'm just a happy little omnivore!
Thanks for sharing.

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I hate so many foods, it would be hard to narrow down to 13!
Though I do love blueberries...

I blinded you with Science! said...

Hello!

I have to say that I afree with all of your list. I thought I was the only one who didn't like dark chocolate. And soups, and Spam(ugh). It's not natural to stick a "ham" (or say they say it is) into a tin.

Alot of the foods I like is dependent on the the texture. So that's the same reason why cold boiled eggs in general are out.

Great TT!

whimsical brainpan said...

Pickles!?!

Blueberries!

Dark Chocolate!!!
I am in shock over this one.

I with you on the rest though.

Barb said...

I'm not sure I could come up with 13 things in that category! Hurray for you! Happy TT :)

Oh.. you keep putting your old url in the linky box lol

SQT said...

I don't like dark chocolate either, Yaaa! I'm not the only one. I only like brie if it's baked in pastry with a strong, flavorful jelly, otherwise the cheese itself is too strong.

I virtually agree with your whole list except I do like blueberries and my mom makes the only deviled eggs I will eat. I'm a weirdo about the texture of food. I can't eat yams becaue the texture it too mushy to me.

Hey there, Skippy said...

oysters? OYSTERS? Oh, Crunchy...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my word honey. i hardly know where to start! i think you may be food-a-le challenged or something. (the poor little thing is just plain nuts i think but i don't want to tell her THAT!) now crunch, about the oysters? not even raw? now raw oysters are about one of the best things on the earth! now i really don't know who was brave enough to taste them first, they must have been really really hungry, and say something like, well here is something that looks like it fell out of an ox's nose, let me eat it. but crunch, honey they are good!! and not liking dark chocolate? do you mean the hershey little bar kind? or the really really good kind too? sigh.... i just don't know what to say? (and here all this time i thought this one had half a brain, you just never know do you?) and crunch? what about v8 juice? at least you like that, right? bee

Crunchy Carpets said...

Hey...I resemble that remark!
I can eat an Oyster Burger..you know...breaded and deep fried..but not on the shell. Which is weird because I pretty much like all over shellfishes, etc....drunken mussels!
Even like caviar.
I am a milk chocolate gal all the way!
And the good stuff...belgian!

And I like the flavour of blueberries...just not the skins!

And V8 is like drinking blood...and bee... I was er told that too!!!!

Wylie Kinson said...

I share your distaste for most of these foods - with two exceptions - dark chocolate and blueberries.

DesLily said...

holy moley! Well it would be a delight living with you.. I'd know I could buy blueberries and nearly everything on that list (except oysters and tofu) and no one would eat them up on me! LOL LOL..

Crazy Working Mom said...

I'd have to agree with you on the canned ham. I can't eat any kind of canned meats. The though just makes my stomach turn. That gel it gets on it is horrid!!