Text Link Ads

Sunday, March 18, 2007

PayPerPost Keeps Getting Bigger and Bigger - Paid Post

I signed on with PayPerPost a while ago, but messed up my opportunities with all my 'redevelopment' of my blog world.

I finally qualify now and am very interested in all the opportunities for pay posts, affiliate deals and so forth.

Quite a few of my favorite blogs are doing really well with their PayPost program, and I have to say that they have NOT taken away from the quality and content of the sites.

If you already have good and frequent content, some interesting ads do not spoil it. In fact, I end up reading and clicking on a lot of the ads.

Word at the PayPerPost home base says they have some big news up their sleeves and they cannot WAIT to tell everyone! I wonder what it could be? Their program has been expanding so rapidly and they have getting bigger and better. They are offering more and more opportunities for you to monetize your website. Could they have some fun news about PostiCon07? Could a brand new partnership be in the works? Could they have more incentives for their referral program? Or perhaps some exiting opportunities for those interested in Review My Post! Visit the PayPerPost website in the next few weeks and sign up yourself to find out!




2 comments:

Steven said...

Hmmmm..never heard of it...maybe I'll look into it.

Steve~

Mom O Matic said...

I'll check it out!