Text Link Ads

Friday, March 23, 2007

Second Chances - PayPerPost

I am a firm believer in 'second chances.'

I am a firm believer in people having the opportunity to get the help they need.

That is why I support places like Stone Hawk.

I can only imagine what a dark pit drug addiction must be. Having people who have been there and understand help you climb out of that dark place, must make fighting the addiction a bit easier.

And the people who created Stone Hawk have been there. They know and they want to help.

Stone Hawk has an 76% plus success rate. This is amongst the highest in the US.

Their goal is to make you clean and healthy, both mentally and physically. They want you back out and living the life you deserve.

Stone hawk is located in Michigan with locations in Albion and Battle Creek.



4 comments:

DirkStar said...

I used to have a drug abuse problem.

Every morning I would get up and beat the daylights out of a bottle of aspirin...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.


I'm feeling a bit whacky today.

DirkStar said...

Uh, I think there may be something wrong with my eyes...

Could you maybe come have a look?

Jacques Le NM said...

I have had a lot of discussions with my chosen one about addiction and people who are prone to it. I have never found myself addicted to anything. But i often wonder how people fall so easily to that. My father was addicted to shopping and it led to his demise. At least there are people out there who are willing to work on issues like these

DirkStar said...

By the way, is this a Pay Per Post?