Text Link Ads

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think I am Killing my Computer

For the last two days I have watched my bookmarks slowly vanish!
Thank goodness for my links and blogrolls...but I had non blog bookmarks and I really wanted them!

So after much searching and so on, I found a back up of them...phew. I have no idea how to get them back ONTO my bookmarks..but at least I have a back up.

But I think my hard drive is getting a bit overwhelmed with all the blogging stuff.

I may have to buy a new computer.

So that was my morning.

I have backed up my documents and photos onto a disk but what else should I do? I have found all these sites where you can have blog rolls and so on....but what about protecting all my blog and host info? Is there anything I should be freaking about?

Now I am paranoid.

Last night I managed to dig up a few more Wet Coast Women and so that is exciting...always fun to find new friends. I just need to get the content exploding there.

Mom wrote a Adam story on Wee Cuppa Tea. I have a story for that site too..just need to get the time.

See ya later.

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

Don't you get so frustrated when technology doesn't work the way it's supposed to? I rely on it so heavily and when it breaks it makes me want to rant.

whimsical brainpan said...

Did you do a spyware scan recently? I know that those can sometimes erase your bookmarks. Have you done a virus scan recently? Maybe that's the problem.

And there is the extent of my knowledge for when computers act up. Big help I know.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey i would just say go ask nevins, i have no idea, but about that wet coast woman thingy?? they're not in tee shirts are they? how did they get wet honey? is it raining? i think i must have forgotten to take my meds this morning. i don't seem to be too lucid.... sorry, bee